Korean Marketing Specialist
Faithlife is looking for an incredibly smart, passionate person to help develop and market Korean language versions of our Bible study products.
*We are able to consider applications for remote employment in Korea.
*한국에서의 근무를 희망하는 최종합격자는 한국 내 1인 사업자 신청에 문제가 없어야하며 미국 Faithlife 본사와 계약직의 관계로 근무하게 됩니다.
- Coordinate the translation of our user interface, website, marketing materials, and product content into Korean
- Strategize, plan, execute, and oversee a robust marketing strategy for finding new Korean speaking customers
- identify and acquire a broad range of new content in the Korean language
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can communicate by Skype and email in Korean and English
- Has marketing experience—email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Knows the Christian market
- Loves organization and attention to detail
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Has experience with lead generation
- Has project management experience
- Has lived in an English-speaking country
The really ideal candidate:
- Has industry experience in Christian publishing and/or e-commerce
- Has marketing experience
We’re always looking for talented, awesome, fun employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
- Unlimited vacation time (within reason)
- Free beverages and espresso
- Discount gym memberships
*한국에서의 근무를 희망하는 경우, 일부 혜택은 제공해드릴 수 없습니다.
Apply today – Please email your English resume to email@example.com
Faithlife Corporation is located in downtown Bellingham, Washington, in the northwest corner of the continental United States. We’re just 20 minutes from the Canadian border, and a little north of half-way between Seattle, Washington, and Vancouver, British Columbia.